CCA Value Statement
CCA welcomes a diverse membership who all have one thing in common – they
believe our industry is better, stronger, and more effective when we work
As a CCA member, you will:
- Influence Policy – CCA uses its significant political clout and deep relationships to influence decisions made at the federal, state, and local government levels. As a CCA member you will help shape public policy that will positively impact your business.
- Contribute to a Broader Voice – CCA speaks for an entire industry and has relationships with the leaders at owner agencies such as CDOT, City & County of Denver and local government agencies across the state. We advocate for our members, help solve problems and contribute to more efficient, productive, and profitable projects.
- Grow and Develop Your Workforce – CCA is a leader in recruiting and training a new generation of young people across Colorado who want to work in the civil construction industry.
- Stay Competitive – CCA offers industry-specific training and information that will help you stay ahead of the competition and be prepared for whatever tomorrow brings. Members also receive exclusive discounts and benefit programs including the Contractors Health Trust, a Pinnacol Workers Comp Dividend and discount program, and national discounts on products and services contractors need.
- Be Connected – CCA provides dozens of events and networking opportunities each year to help you grow your network and your business.
- National Benefits – CCA is the Colorado Infrastructure Chapter of the Associated General Contractors of America. Your CCA membership includes a membership at AGC America and entitles you to all the AGCA benefits.