The Civil Construction Academy is a no-cost, entry-level construction training program hosted by the Colorado Contractors Association.
Each four-week program includes a Hiring Fair where program participants can meet face-to-face and interview directly with Colorado construction firms that are hiring.
This program is made possible through grant funding via the State of Colorado, and we are excited to offer this introductory career training to support the next generation of the construction workforce.
Each four-week program includes
- Four industry-recognized credentials:
- NCCER’s Construction Site Safety Orientation
- OSHA 10-Hour Card
- American Red Cross First Aid, CPR & AED
- CDOT Flagger Certification
- $50 per week stipend available – up to $200 total
- $250 voucher for purchase of work boots given to all program graduates
- Hiring fair on final day of class with construction firms eager to employ work-ready individuals