4-Week Cohort Overview
- Monday – Thursday, 4pm - 8pm
- 15 Instruction nights, 4-Hours each
- 7 Industry Highlight Presentations
- 1 Partial Resume Building Night
- 1 Mock Interview Night
- 3 Potential Saturday Site Visits
- Hiring Fair on final Thursday
The Civil Construction Academy curriculum will focus on the Core:
Introduction to Basic Construction Skills book of the National Center for
Construction Education and Research (NCCER). The NCCER is a nationally
recognized program that provides a highly recognized standard across numerous
construction skilled trades and instruction.
Each four-week program includes a Hiring Fair (typically takes place on the
last Thursday of each program), where program participants can meet face-to-face
and interview directly with Colorado construction firms that are hiring.