“This organization strives to enhance leadership and collaboration of the
emerging leaders in the infrastructure industry through professional
development, community service and networking. We will maintain a focus on
innovation, integrity and safety to ensure the success of industry for future
- Promote positive Relationships between all parties involved in the infrastructure industry.
- Promote Leadership through advancing knowledge in both best practices and principles.
- Promote Integrity in the work place achieving higher levels of professional standards in conduct and work.
- Promote the highest quality of Safety standards
- Expose members to new Innovations through technology, materials and business methods.
- Act as good Stewards of the CCA to promote the organization. Expose tomorrow’s leaders to the industry Wisdom of today.
- Educate the members in sound Business practices that will raise the standards in the infrastructure industry.
- Prioritize and foster Workforce Development through community service and outreach.
Click here to review the ELC Bylaws.
Click here to view the ELC Steering Committee.
How to Apply
How do you nominate someone to the ELC?
- Each company’s leadership nominates individuals to be ELC members by completing the Nomination Form. Each company can have a maximum of 3 members.
- Employees nominated by their company’s leadership need to complete the Application Form. The Application Form must be submitted to the Membership Chair. The ELC Steering Committee reviews all nominations and applications received and will inform applicants of their decision.
Click here to complete the nomination form
- Click here to complete the application.
- Submit all forms to Randy Drennen, email@example.com.
- Applications & Nominations will be accepted from February 1 through January 1 of each year.
For questions regarding Nomination process, contact Randy Drennen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 5, 2020 - ELC Event with special guest Rod Smith at Punch Bowl Social Stapleton