Annual CCA H2O Project Awards!
These awards will recognize excellence in the field of construction project
management for water related projects. The nomination categories include the
- Plant / Pump Stations (Raw Water / Drinking Water)
- Plant / Pump Stations (Wastewater)
- Pipe - Open Trench (Raw Water / Drinking Water)
- Pipe - Open Trench (Wastewater / Stormwater)
- Pipe - Trenchless / Rehab / Slip-lining
- Pipe - Subdivision / Private Development Wet Utilities
- Water Tank
- Dam / Reservoir
- Waterway / Wetland Restoration / Preservation
- Urban Drainage / Flood Mitigation
Two projects will be recognized in each category: Projects over $5 million
and projects under $5 million.
Eligible projects are reviewed by a panel of judges, who will assess projects
based on the same criteria that is used by ENR. Winning projects will be recognized at the Annual H2O Awards Luncheon in March.
If you would like more information, please contact Randy Drennen, firstname.lastname@example.org
or (303) 290-6611 x14.