“This organization strives to enhance leadership and collaboration of the
emerging leaders in the infrastructure industry through professional
development, community service and networking. We will maintain a focus on
innovation, integrity and safety to ensure the success of industry for future
- Promote positive Relationships between all parties involved in the infrastructure industry.
- Promote Leadership through advancing knowledge in both best practices and principles.
- Promote Integrity in the work place achieving higher levels of professional standards in conduct and work.
- Promote the highest quality of Safety standards
- Expose members to new Innovations through technology, materials and business methods.
- Act as good Stewards of the CCA to promote the organization. Expose tomorrow’s leaders to the industry Wisdom of today.
- Educate the members in sound Business practices that will raise the standards in the infrastructure industry.
- Prioritize and foster Workforce Development through community service and outreach.
Click here to review the ELC Bylaws.
Click here to view the ELC Steering Committee.
- January 26 & 27 all day CCA 84th Annual Conference
Westin Westminster, 10600
Westminster Boulevard, Westminster, CO
See Schedule and Register online
- February 16th from 4:30-6:30pm ELC Networking & Safety Speaker
Location: Blue Moon Brewing, 3750
Chestnut Pl, Denver, CO
RSVP to Jordan Trainer:
- March 2nd from 4-7pm Professional Development Speaker—Shari Harley
Location: Field House, 1600
Federal Blvd, Denver, CO
RSVP to Jordan Trainer:
How to Apply
How do you nominate someone to the ELC?
- Each company’s leadership nominates individuals to be ELC members by completing the Nomination Form. Each company can have a maximum of 3 members.
- Employees nominated by their company’s leadership need to complete the Application Form. The Application Form must be submitted to the Membership Chair. The ELC Steering Committee reviews all nominations and applications received and will inform applicants of their decision.
- Click here to print a PDF version of the nomination form
- Click here to print a PDF version of the membership application.
- Submit all forms to Jordan Trainor,firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nominations will be accepted from February 1 through December 1 of each year. The Steering Committee will accept and review all applications by January 1. New ELC class will be inducted at the CCA Annual Conference.
For questions regarding Nomination process, contact Jordan Trainor, email@example.com.
- Thursday, December 1st
: NEW MEMBER APPLICATIONS DUE!
to Jordan Trainor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, December 13th from 4pm – 7pm: CCA/ELC
Location: CCA, 6880 S. Yosemite Court, Suite 200,
Centennial, CO 80112
- January 26th – 27th, 2017 (all day): CCA
Location: Westin Westminster, 10600 Westminster
Blvd, Westminster, CO 80020
We will email you with more information on these events.