“This organization strives to enhance leadership and collaboration of the
emerging leaders in the infrastructure industry through professional
development, community service and networking. We will maintain a focus on
innovation, integrity and safety to ensure the success of industry for future
- Promote positive Relationships between all parties involved in the infrastructure industry.
- Promote Leadership through advancing knowledge in both best practices and principles.
- Promote Integrity in the work place achieving higher levels of professional standards in conduct and work.
- Promote the highest quality of Safety standards
- Expose members to new Innovations through technology, materials and business methods.
- Act as good Stewards of the CCA to promote the organization. Expose tomorrow’s leaders to the industry Wisdom of today.
- Educate the members in sound Business practices that will raise the standards in the infrastructure industry.
- Prioritize and foster Workforce Development through community service and outreach.
Click here to review the ELC Bylaws.
Click here to view the ELC Steering Committee.
How to Apply
How do you nominate someone to the ELC?
- Each company’s leadership nominates individuals to be ELC members by completing the Nomination Form. Each company can have a maximum of 3 members.
- Employees nominated by their company’s leadership need to complete the Application Form. The Application Form must be submitted to the Membership Chair. The ELC Steering Committee reviews all nominations and applications received and will inform applicants of their decision.
Click here to print a PDF version of the nomination form
- Click here to fill out the application in a PDF version.
- Submit all forms to Jordan Trainor,firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications & Nominations will be accepted from February 1 through January 1 of each year.
For questions regarding Nomination process, contact Jordan Trainor, email@example.com.
April 26, 2018
May 17, 2018
General Membership Meeting
June 21, 2018
July 12, 2018
August 20, 2018
Metro Golf Tournament
September 20, 2018
October 11, 2018
November 29, 2018
*These events are mandatory. You must attend at least 3 out of 4.